Mud in the Face Photo Contest 2010
Submit pictures now, contest voting to open soon!
Email photo to Info@mudhograce.com with your team name.
- First rule of the photo contest...you must be in the photograph with your partner!
- You must be covered in MUD! The weather is getting warm out there, and for all of you training in the mud for the Mud Hog, this should be easy enough to grab a pic!
- You can already be registered and still participate for the prize, we will reimburse your fee if you win.
- You must email the photo from the email address we have on file or will have on file for you when you registered or when you register--so we know the person we are giving the free entry to is the right person.
- All photos will be judged by you! On our website there will be a photo contest page where you can vote for your photo and have your friends vote for you. The team that surpasses 30 votes (you must have a minimum of 30 to be eligible for the prize) and has the most votes at the end of the contest (June 4) will be given the top prize of one free team entry to the Mud Hog.
- On the right is an example photo (which this team can actually use if they want to), feel free to get more inventive : You and your partner covered in mud...pretty easy!
- Start sending your photos to Info@mudhograce.com. We will be sending out more info when the voting gets started and how to get your friends in on the voting, but start getting those photos in now! Remember it is open to any team, even if you have already registered, we will reimburse your fee if you win! Don't miss your place in registration by waiting for the photo contest.
- Race management is the final judge in case of dispute or tie, rules are subject to change, no purchase needed, and your entry must abide by all local, state and federal laws.
- If you don't reply after we choose a winner, another winner may be chosen.
- If you are also found to be cheating in anyway, your entry will be eliminated from the contest.
2009 Winner - Team Ulterior Motives
(click thumbnail below for full image)